Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Aug 6, 2013

Best Witches...

Hello everyone and thanks so much for visiting!
I was so excited to find this cute digi stamp from Tiddly Inks in my inbox yesterday. Christy of Tiddly Inks generously emailed all the Design Team call entries this cutie as a thank you, of course I had to color her right away. Plus, if you haven't entered the call, she is available for purchase for the special price of just $1 for a very limited time.

I did not make the full term design team call, but I am super excited to say that I was asked to be a guest designer for one of the upcoming months. Of course I had to accept that offer!!

Now onto my card, the image is called "Spell on Ya". She has been colored with Copic markers. Still learning how to do pleats and I found it challenging to color curly hair too, but I am sure with practice I too will get better at  it.
 


Here is the list of colors used:
Hair/Shoes: C4, C5, C7, C10
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R11
Clothes: BV00, BV02,BV04, BV08, Y11, Y13, Y17, YR14

Here is another view.
 The image has been cut out using my Cutterbee scissors before adhering to the card. I found the "web" designer paper in my stash and thought it matched the dress perfectly. 

The sentiment "Best Witches" was computer generated, the other sentiment is from a retired SU stamp set. I inked the white edges with mustard seed and orange distress inks. It's a pretty simple card sketch, I simply added the little banner, which was made using Whimsy's die set "Contest Ribbons", and I added a little flower with a brad and some twine to it. I added some glitter too but it is really hard to see in the photos. 

I am entering my card to the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Anything Goes

 

Have a great day and happy stamping!

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautifull card and lovely image indeed!
xxx Marianne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and created, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Love your fabulous creation!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Mervi said...

Wow gorgeous colours, love the card,
hugs'n' greetings;-))m

Linby said...

oh this is so cute, and you used my fav colour too, might have to get this stamp myself!Fab colouring too.
Lynn x