Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Aug 10, 2013

Wordplay Saturday - August Challenge

Hello everyone and happy weekend! Hope you are  having some fun things planned, and maybe you'll find some creative time in it too, and play along in my new challenge.

Before I get to the August Challenge, I'd like to announce last week's winner. Huge thanks to all of you that played along!!
The winner of the stamp set by Inkadinkado was chosen by random.org. 
Winning number is #99

That would be 

Olivia 

Congratulations! Please email me your complete mailing address so I can get it sent out to you!
ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com




For this month the challenge word is

 "Childhood". 
So many possibilities with this one, so I hope to see many of you playing along again! To play along simply create a card or other papercrafting project using the challenge word as your inspiration, and then link the card below. Don't forget you can enter up to 4 times and feel free to combine with other challenges, as long as you list mine in your blog post too.


Here is what I made using my one of my favorite stamp sets from last month's Whimsy Stamp release - 


The main image has been heat embossed using black ink and clear embossing powder. 
The sentiment is part of the set. It's been cut out using one of the dies from the die set "Contest Ribbons".  Flourish die on the left side is one of Whimsy's "Vines dies".  Papers and ribbons from my stash. 

This month I'd like to give away this cute Whimsy Stamps rubber stamp from my own personal collection, so it has been slightly used.


 Speaking of Whimsy Stamps, there are some really cute stamps in their retiring stamps section at the moment for 40% off, go check them out before they are gone!

A few things to remember:
 It must be a new creation
You may combine this with other challenges
You must mention and link this blog when entering the challenge
You may enter up to 4 times
Would love to have you as a follower, but it is not a requirement


ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.


4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I like Carousels. I like to ride them even now at my "Forever young" age. Like the rubber stamp you are giving away. My daughter is fond of Owls. Entered a card that has a Vintage typewriter on it like & I used a typewriter like this when growing up because there were no computers like now.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card. I love the image and the black and cream color scheme.

Whisper said...

OMG what a fabby image and layout and very apt for me, as this weekend, i'm off to a Steam Festival and they will have an old fashioned carousel there, can't wait to go on it, Luv Sam x

OlgaB said...

Beautiful creations. Thank you.