Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Feb 6, 2014

Finally another little sneak peek

I really wanted to post this a lot sooner, but somehow got hit with a bad case of no mojo, probably from this awful weather and school cancellations because of it, but finally today I just decided to sit down and get creative. I can't show you my whole creation yet, as this is a secret stamp kit, but here is a little more of the image for you to see. 


As I mentioned before, this secret kit will only be available for pre-order. And pre-order is only available until February 14th. The kit contains 6 large Henry images and several several sentiments to go with the images. It's so cute and fabulous!! If you'd like more sneak peeks, you might find them in my Stamp Kit Contributer Design Team mates blogs, listed on my side bar. 

And that is all I have to share today, I think I am off to do some more coloring.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

brenda said...

You are teasing everyone with this post Ellie, but I am certain the full reveal will be another of your beautiful creations.

Sorry you weather continues to be so bad, the USA certainly does seem to be having a dreadfully cold winter.

Whilst here in the UK it's been another 24 hours of torrential rain and we are planning our Arc.

B x