Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Mar 8, 2014

WordPlay Saturday - March Challenge

Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by! 
It is already the second saturday of the month, and that means it's time for a new wordplay saturday challenge here on my blog.
But first it's time to announce last month's winner. Random.org chose # 33.
That is kbrandy4.


Congratulation, please email me (ellibelle_blog at yahoo dot com) your mailing address so I can get your prize mailed to you.

-----------------------

 I have decided that this month's challenge will be the last one for now. It has been a long long winter and I am really looking forward to warmer weather and a little more time outside.
Thank you everyone for your support and for playing along in my challenges over these last 12+ month!!

For this month the challenge word I have chosen is...

Anything.


So anything goes this month, just be sure it is something new and not backlinked.
Here is what I made.

 For my card I used one of the Henry the Mouse stamps from the 
The kit was only available for pre-order and cannot be ordered any longer. 
But soon the Summer Stamp kit will be available for pre-order, and as soon as I get my kit I will be showing some sneak peeks.


This month I am giving away this adorable stamp from Whimsy - Love you Mice, from my personal collection, so it has been slightly used.


I will select a random winner on Saturday, April 12.

To play along this month simply link up your creation below.

13 comments:

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Ellie, x Susan x

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, your card is so adorable! Love that musical mouse!

brenda said...

Sweet card Ellie and like where you have used the stitching into the card rather then the edges, it really draws the eye to the focal element.

B x

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! Just came over to enter the new challenge and noticed i am the winner! Thank you so much! Beautiful card Ellie!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Ellie! Love the colors and your coloring!
Hugs,
Simona

Amy Johnson said...

Oh how cute! I love music cards!

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Ellie, i've just sent you an email with my mailing details!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Awesome creation!! Love Henry!! And that is FANTASTIC! Thanks for another fantastic challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

D- said...

Congrats Hazel!
Ellie~ This is adorable!
Thanks so much for the fun challenges I will miss playing along.
Enjoy your break.
Hope to see them back real soon.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Mummylade said...

This is a lovely project Ellie! Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

Monika Reeck said...

I really love the cute mouse and love the music note paper too...really lovely stitching and adorable colors tool..Great card and thanks for the challenge I just join your challenge...hope you like to see it on my Blog..hugs, Monika

Donna Ellis said...

those "love you" mice are adorable! I've never seen it before. The inspiration piece is darling! thank you so much for offering this challenge! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Susan Hogan said...

Love that happy mouse! Thanks for the challenge.