Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 9, 2016

Let's Color - Linky Party 1 :-)

Edited January 8th
This post was moved to the top for the second week of Let's Color Linky Party 1.
Thank you to those of you that have already played along! Don't forget you can enter as many times as you like. If you're new to let's color linky party, all you have to do is click on the blue frog (inlinkz) below, to add your colored creation (papercraft, home decor, coloring page, mixed media, etc.)  Can't wait to see what you colored!  

Anything goes - optional theme: Celebration
Top choices will be announced next Saturday :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The holidays are over, and I have decided to finally give the "Let's Color" linky party another chance :-)
 I know there are lots of you that enjoy coloring and everyone is welcome to join, coloring newbies as well as advanced colorists. Any coloring medium is welcome (pencils, markers, inks, inkpads, chalk, pastels, watercolors, practically anything that gives your project color). You may share anything you colored, although if you are sharing a colored image only, please ensure that it is watermarked. (This is to protect you and the image artist.)


Rules and Guidelines
  • Your project must include hand coloring.
  • You must include a link back here to this blog.
  • You may enter a *new* completed project (card, completed colored image, completed colored page, or any craft project)
  •  Featured  projects will be showcased here on my blog with the next linky party.
  • You may use any company and any coloring medium.
  •  Combine with any other challenges and linky parties.
  • Please consider watermarking your projects.  
  • New linky will be posted weekly bi-weekly

To make this even more fun,  I encourage you to pick one or two random entries to visit and comment on. This is not a requirement, but a fun way to find a new favorite blog and blogging friend. 

Occasionally I might mention a theme, but themes will always be optional and mentioned for your inspiration only (in case you can't decide what to color.)
 Some Saturdays I will share something I have colored, and some Saturdays I won't. This is depending on how busy my week has been.

Let's Color Linky Party 1
anything goes with something colored
optional: celebration

Today's inspiration image is something I colored for an upcoming card.
I used copic markers and also a dark brown colored pencil to add shadows to her hair.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E50, E31, dark brown polychromo pencil
Dress: R02, R05, C0, C2, C5
Puppy: E31, E33, E35

I will have the completed project using this image posted here tomorrow, Sunday 1/3.

-------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn to share something you have colored.


I will pick 2-3 of  my personal favorite entries to showcase here next Saturday in two weeks ( I decided to run each linky party for two weeks) and those entries will receive this badge for their side bars.


Simply leave a link to your blog post (not just your blog), online gallery, facebook, or wherever you shared your colored image. If you are interested in starting a blog, I suggest blogger.  It's so much fun and also easy to use. And you can always email me with questions.

Can't wait to see what you decided to color!!
Happy coloring!!

PS: Please note, I do not have a google plus account, and therefore I am unable to leave a comment on entries requiring google plus accounts to comment. Please know that I do very much appreciate all entries and apologize that I cannot comment on some entries.

ETA 5/20/18:

To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

1 comment:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello: This is so much fun, I'm going to get busy first thing tomorrow morning. I love water coloring and also coloring with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. I can't wait to make a card and share it here.
Thank you for this fun challenge.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com