Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Apr 9, 2016

Let's Color - Linky Party 7



Good Morning and Welcome to the new Let's Color Linky Party! 

Wonderful entries again over the last two weeks, thanks so much to everyone that played along! Be sure to scroll down to see if your entry was chosen as a top pick! I just completed visiting you all, if you haven't received a comment from me it's because commenting required a google plus account or I am not a member of the gallery you posted your creation to. But I am pretty sure I was able to leave a comment on each entry this time :-)

As always the theme is
Anything Goes with Something Colored

Here is what I made:

For my card today I inked up the cute stamp set "Jillian and Friends" from Whimsy Stamps' March release. 
I used mainly copics for coloring, but also used two colored pencils for her hair, in addition to copic marker E50. I like to use this technique when the image is very detailed, to prevent ink from the copic marker bleeding out of the lines.  I used memento ink on xpress it blending card for the image.
All other papers are from Stampin up. 
Sentiment is part of the Whimsy Stamp set. I embellished with some ribbon and twine and a button. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is never easy to choose the top picks, but I did manage, and here they are in no particular order:

Pat 
 

Sanja



Donna 
 

Well done everyone, below is your Top Pick badge!
 

Can't wait to see what everyone is going to be coloring this time!!
You have until April 22nd 10AM EST to play along!

Just a few reminders:
Must include something colored
Blog post must include link back here
Unlimited entries and feel free to combine with other challenges
Anything goes with something colored

ETA 5/20/18:

To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Your card is just over the top with cuteness. Loving the blue and yellow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Oh MY! Thank you so much for featuring my card, Ellie! You have made my day! You have colored Jillian in the sweetest, brightest colors! So cute, and the shading in her hair and shoes is amazing! I love the way the white panel was cut in the left angle to allow more blue to show through - and I covet the ability to tie twine through buttons! LOL - darling card. Thanks again for your kindness! hugs, de

Pia S said...

Your card is lovely. So well colored image and I like the way you designed this card, making panels and strips of paper an important part of the design all the while keeping a simple look.

Amy Johnson said...

This is just so pretty! That image is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing as always!

Leslie Miller said...

This is an adorable card with fabulous coloring. I love your work. I went and bought four Whimsy Stamps after my last visit here. Cute cards make me smile! Thanks for your challenges!

Marjeta said...

Super cute card. Love whimsy stamps.

Marjeta

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! I can see how hard it is to pick!! Near impossible!! I love all of them! And I LOVE your card this week! The orange and blue is fantastic. Love the blue in your coloring to match in. Just FANTASTIC!! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Diane said...

Adorable image and card...so cute and I love the design of your card, too and your beautiful coloring!!